Visit our Online Store today!
The Ward Museum Store, located in the atrium lobby, offers distinctive gifts, antiques, jewelry and books that celebrate art, nature and tradition.
Ward Museum members and Salisbury University affiliates enjoy a 10% discount on most items.
Popular Areas of our Shop Include:
- Antique Decoys and Waterfowling Artifacts
- Original Artwork from Regional Artists
- Bird Feeders, Houses, and Backyard birding supplies
- Children’s gifts, toys, learning kits, and discovery packs
- Books on Bird Carving, Collecting, Birding, and Chesapeake Bay Culture
- Catalogs from present and past museum exhibitions
- Ward Museum Logo Merchandise, including clothing and novelty gifts
All Museum Store purchases directly support the Ward Museum and its educational programs.
To contact the store directly, call 410-742-4988 x120 or email us.