Join Us for the 2nd Annual Fall Migration Gala and Auction!
About the Auction
Celebrate 52 years of the Ward Foundation by bidding on any of 52 unique works of art, decoys, gift-able experiences, and more—now through November 8 at 5:00 p.m. at givegrove.com/2020wardgala. Y
our bid will help support the vital work the Ward Foundation does through the Ward Museum, including:
– Drop in Art and Drop in Art, Jr., providing free art lessons and crafts for families
– Hands-on environmental education for school children across the Lower Eastern Shore
– Time-honored exhibits such as “Decoy in Time,” and the “Ward Brothers Gallery”
– New and changing exhibits, such as “Nature in the Abstract” & “Storytelling with Purpose”
– Annual events like the Ward World Championship, Delmarvalous Festival, and Winter Wonderland
About the Gala
Be sure to join us on November 6, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. for the virtual Fall Migration Gala – live on Facebook @WardMuseum, and on YouTube. You won’t want to miss the musical performances, arts demonstrations, and fun!
This virtual event will feature jazz by Harvey, Allen, & Stanley; bluegrass by Nate Clendenen, a painting demonstration by Nancy Richards West, a carving demonstration by National Heritage Fellow Rich Smoker, a visit from the Salisbury, MD Poet Laureate, Nancy Mitchell, special guest appearances, and more.
All proceeds raised during the gala and auction will benefit the Ward Foundation – the nonprofit that staffs and runs the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, Salisbury University.
Your support will help us reach 20,000+ students annually through the Ward Museum’s educational programming, and over 12,000 visitors who enjoy low- and no-cost programming and exhibits each year at this unique, accredited institution.
For more information and questions, contact Executive Director Kristin Sullivan at email@example.com or call the Ward Museum at 410-742-4988. See you at the Gala!