Membership has its benefits!
Whether you are an avid outdoorsman, an artist or someone who just appreciates art, you will see significant value in a membership at the Ward Museum. With your membership you receive many benefits. Now you can renew your membership or join now by choosing a membership level from the online store.
The greatest benefit is the free admission to the galleries. The permanent galleries offer a unique opportunity to examine many previous Ward World Carving Competition winners and see how techniques and trends in wildfowl carving have evolved over the years. Likewise, the changing galleries offer a range from single-artist retrospectives to cultural surveys that explore specific topics relevant to the local and regional communities.
By the same token, if you are not able to take advantage of the free admission you can stay connected through the museum’s journal, which you receive twice a year with your membership. Not only does this journal keep you up-to-date with the happenings of the museum, it offers articles relating to artistic traditions, community heritage, and connections to the natural environment.
You can choose the level of membership which is best suited for you. An Individual membership is $50 a year, and a Family & Friends membership is only $75 and includes free admission to over 1,000 museums across the United States through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM).
Every dollar of support helps advance our mission and expand the impact of this institution and membership is tax-deductible as a donation to a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Keep in mind, membership provides the museum with a steady and reliable source of income.
Purchase A Membership Right Here!
- Membership card
- Free admission to galleries year-round
- Ward Museum journal (2x yearly)
- Ward World Championship Carving Competition Guide
- 10% Discount in Treetops Gifts
- Discount on programs, classes and seminars
- Ward Museum stickers
- Exclusive access to Aflac Insurance at Ward Group rate
- Reciprocal admission to these fine museums: J. Millard Tawes Historical Museum, Barrier Islands Center, Core Sound Waterfowl Museum, Noyes Museum, Walters Art Museum, and the Wendell Gilley Museum
For two adults and children under 18 years old
- Two membership cards
- Access to NARM for reciprocal admission to over 1,000 museums across the United States
- Includes all of the Individual membership benefits
Join now by calling the museum (410-742-4988 ext. 120) or visiting us today!