Membership has its benefits!
Whether you are an avid outdoorsman, an artist or someone who just appreciates art, you will see significant value in a membership at the Ward Museum. With your membership you receive many benefits. Now you can renew your membership or join now by choosing a membership level from the online store or you can print the membership request form and mail in with your payment.
The greatest benefit is the free admission to the galleries. The permanent galleries offer a unique opportunity to examine many previous Ward World Carving Competition winners and see how techniques and trends in wildfowl carving have evolved over the years. Likewise, the changing galleries offer a range from single-artist retrospectives to cultural surveys that explore specific topics relevant to the local and regional communities.
By the same token, if you are not able to take advantage of the free admission you can stay connected through the museum’s journal, which you receive with your membership. Not only does this journal keep you up-to-date with the happenings of the museum, it offers articles relating to art, nature and tradition.
You can choose the level of membership which is best suited for you. A personal membership is $35 a year and a family membership is $60. Join at the Family Plus or above level ($100+) and you will open the door to free admission to over 1,000 museums across the United States through the North American Reciprocal Museum program (NARM).
Every dollar of support helps advance our mission and expand the impact of this institution and membership is tax-deductible as a donation to a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Keep in mind, membership provides the museum with a steady and reliable source of income.
Your Personal and Family level of membership provides you with:
- Membership card(s)
- Year-round free admission
- 10% discount in Treetops Gifts
- Ward Museum, a bi-annual journal produced by the Ward Museum to keep you up-to-date with events, exhibits and activities at the museum
- Discount on Ward Museum programs, classes and seminars
- Exclusive access to Aflac Insurance at the Ward Museum group rate
- Reciprocal admission to these fine museums: J. Millard Tawes Historical Museum, Barrier Islands Center, Core Sound Waterfowl Museum, Noyes Museum, Walters Art Museum, and Wendell Gilley Museum
- Ward World Championship Wildfowl Carving Competition Guide
- Window decal
all the above and admission to the North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM). NARM grants you free admissions and discounts to over 1,000 museums across the United States.
Sponsor and above membership (Above & Beyond member) provides you with:
- All of the above plus NARM and
- Name on plaque in galleries
- Guest passes
- Higher levels receive additional benefits